1 Nov 2015

Dungeon Floor Stamp: Getting a hang of it...

Ok... I was kindly adviced in my last postings comment, to make a jig out of Lego blocks. And so I did. I remember using them earlier in my "Red Baron Inn" assembly, but allready forgotten the genius of Lego :) So I got back to stamping...


Wit a corner piece jig, I managed to make the Dungeon floor go in a nice line... Then I jus stamped, stamped and stamped some more...


untill I got four new boards ready, and my stamp started to need some cleaning. At this point Im very happy with the results... These four boards came out very fast, maybe in some half an hour.


And here they are with some of my old wall pieces and props. Looking very Dungeon like allready... Next I'm gonna try out making some 2,5D Dungeon walls... Ispired by DM Scotty as well. Bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment