9 Jun 2013

Another Dark Vengeance Biker


Hi! Here's another Biker from the Dark Vengeance box. I converted it slightly to make it fit in my DV successor chapter "Serpents of Hellfire".


First I took off all the DA symbols from the bike. Then I cutted off the wings from the back of the bike, and replaced them with two Chaos Marine heads. Iron Warriors were my choice of trophys :)


The backpack is taken from DA veterans box. Otherwise it's all Dark Vengeance biker...


I'm pretty happy with the paint job, and I think I've finally found the painting method and style for the whole Chapter... And now I have to go back to my old painted marines and give them an fast updete in colors :) Maybe not the first tactical squad that I highlighted with dry brushing... those I'll leave as they are, but rest will get a more "fiery" and "blazing" high lights, as the bikers have.


I tried to pose this one leaning abit to the sword side, to make him look like he's picked the nex target, and is about to get another trophy... :)


The base is from Micro Art Studio as with the previous biker... and the next to come. For these bases are sweeeet! Wroom Wrooooom... Bye now!

4 comments: